Alternatives ABA is a registered 501(c)3 organization.
All donations to the organization are tax deductible.
Your generosity enables us to offer services and programs to those that may have financial barriers and enables us to expand our services and programs. More specifically, you can contribute to our general fund or distinguish how you would like your donation to be used. Here are some of the ways your donation can be used:
Donations to our “Family Support Fund” help to do the following:
- Offset the cost of copayments for families under financial stress
- Provide assistance with purchasing child-specific equipment and supplies for use in the home
- Offset the cost of respite services for families in need of a break
- Assist families under significant stress with purchasing clothing and school supplies
Donations to Programs & Services will help us to do the following:
- Offset the costs associated with adding new programs and services to our roster
Donations to our Community Access Program will help do the following:
- Pay admission fees to events that we attend as part of our “Supported Community Outings Program
- Right now we are actively raising funds to purchase a 12 person passenger van. The van will enable us to enhance community access for the children and families we serve.
- We are also raising funds for our outdoor playground. More specifically, to offset the costs associated with purchasing commercial playground equipment and a perimeter safety fence.
Direct Financial Donations can be made by telephone or mail:
Alternatives ABA Fundraising & Development
76 Accord Park Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
Or, by phone:
We can take donations over the phone with a major credit card by calling: 781.923.0900
*You can tell us where you would like the funds to be spent, or make a general donation. We will issue you a tax deduction receipt.
We are also actively seeking donations of:
- Coloring Books
- Toy Trains
- A fish tank in good working order